|Salary||£9 - £9|
My client, based on the outskirts of Hereford, is looking for Catering Assistants to join their team on a temporary basis.
You will be responsible for providing a high-level of customer service across the catering facilities and ensuring all front of house activities and environments are maintained to the highest of standards.
- Supporting the development of the catering services which is consistent with all current food hygiene, health and safety regulations
- Ensuring a smooth link to back of house and that the needs of customers are fed in correctly to back of house and back of house requirements are learned daily to ensure no confusion and best outcome for the customer is delivered
- Ensuring front of house is immaculate
- Ensuring the food in the main restaurant goes out at the right temperature, with the right presentation and the right proportions
- Working in the cafeteria as required
- Providing prepared food as requested
- Providing cover to the back of house
- Supporting the chefs as and when appropriate
- Assisting with stock monitoring, ordering and storage and catering waste managements
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to work within a fast-paced environment
- Own transport - due to their location, you must have your own transport to reach the site
HOURS OF WORK
- Shifts will be during the day Monday-Friday, however there is the potential that weekends and evenings will be required, so a degree of flexibility is desirable
- £9.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
Due to the nature of what my client does, you must be happy to undergo and pass a DBS and Credit Check.
My client is looking to get someone started ASAP, so if you are interested please contact the office today on 01453 829 799, or alternatively, please send an up to date, Word Document copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.