|Location||Darlington, Darlington, England|
|Salary||£9 - £9|
My client, based in Darlington, is looking for 10 Case Handlers to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis from Monday 2nd August 2021.
You will be responsible for providing information to our customers through various communication channels (inbound and outbound calls, social media, web chat, etc.) to determine their eligibility for products they are applying for.
- Demonstrating company behaviours, performance standards and ways of working at all times
- Ensuring you adhere to the highest possible level of customer service
- Assisting customers, suppliers and 3rd parties via all channels and supplying details information on products on offer
- Handling all contact channels (calls, social media, web chat, etc.) effectively and as required
- Ensuring a professional and courteous manner is demonstrated at all times
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Accurately assessing eligibility and entitlements for all applications and products
- Undertaking required duties to meet goals, objectives and deadlines in a changing environment
- GCSE English & Maths or equivalent level qualification
- Competent using computers and mobile technology - Microsoft Office, email and multiple software platforms
- Customer focused - ability to establish a good understanding of customers’ needs and a desire to deliver high standards
- Ability to work flexibly within defined guidance and adapt in a changing working environment with a positive approach
- Excellent communication skills across different channels - including telephone, call handling, email and letter writing
- Demonstrate a desire to develop, maintain and improve key knowledge and skills
- Experience working in a high-volume processing and/or customer service centre
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday-Friday, 9:30am-2:30pm
RATE OF PAY
- £9.74 per hour + Holiday Pay
Due to the nature of the what my client does, you must be able to undergo and pass a DBS and Credit Check.
There is potential that this role could become permanent for the right candidate.
My client is looking for candidates to start as of Monday 26th July 2021 (check results dependent), so we are looking for people who are available from this date. If you are interested, please call the office on 01453 829 799 or alternatively, please send an up to date, Word Document copy of your CV to email@example.com.