|Salary||£35k - 45k per year|
Up to £45,000
Calibration Engineer required by leading engineering company, for their site in Cheltenham. The successful Calibration Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the correct and accurate calibration of a range of tooling and test equipment.
Main Duties: Calibration Engineer
- Performing accurate calibration for test equipment and tooling.
- Planning and implementing service schedules.
- Carrying out planned maintenance, fault finding and repair.
- Keeping calibration records up to date and maintaining databases.
- Ensuring traceability of calibrated items.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Calibration Engineer.
- A recognised qualification in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience.
- A background within a similar role, gained in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and database systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, able to convey technical information.
What we are able to offer: Calibration Engineer:
- Company wide bonus scheme.
- Discounts with a range of retailers.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.