|Salary||£22k - 25k per year|
They are a fast-growing, Independent Connection Provider (ICP) with a national footprint. They carry out the turnkey provision of multiutility infrastructure and subsequent connections to residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
The role prepare detailed drawings using AutoCAD associated with the construction and installation of New Electricity Contestable Connections up to and including 33/66kV
- Production of CAD drawings to a high quality in accordance with company CAD standards.
- Coordination with other CAD technicians in the production of drawings
- Ability to understand and apply design within the remit of individual projects
- Planning and undertaking inspections and surveys of electrical installations following safe procedures
- Willing, keen and able to develop expertise in the design area
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with Business Management Systems and customer requirements/procedures
For more information on the role please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.