|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£15 - £16|
Job Role: Buyer
Job Type: Contract - 6 Months
PAYE - £15-16/hr per hour
Umbrella - £20-21 per hour
Due to an exceptionally busy period in the businesses history and challenges facing global supply chain, my high profile business is seeking to appoint Buyers to the team on a contract basis.
You will need to have demonstrable purchaisng and supply chain experience and ideally be experienced within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Raising purchase orders
- Reacting to MRP system messages to maintain resources
- Issuing RFQs, drawing releases, analysing quotes
- Resolve issues including quality rejects, invoice queries, overdue orders and production shortages.
- Identifying savings opportunities through benchmarking & value engineering
- Working with Engineering to manage obsolete and replacement parts.
- Raising temporary permits (concessions) and engineering changes.
- Developing relationships with suppliers
- Represent purchasing in internal cross functional project meetings
- Support senior buyers and purchasing managers with large volume supplier accounts
- Maintain document records
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Capable of interfacing professionally with internal customers and suppliers
- Resourceful, self-motivated and confident with working on own initiative
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Procurement specialists, Senior buyers, Purchasing Executives, Buyers and Supply Chain managers.