|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
Business Intelligence and Reporting Manager
Solihull ( Remote; 1 day a week in office)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence and Reporting Manager to join the growing UK- wide fleet maintenance business. The appropriate candidate will manage and exploit the “Big Data” sets that are generated in operating large fleets such as telematics, industry and fuel data whilst being responsible for the development of the end to end data strategy system within the business, this includes data management design across multiple platforms as well as process design and compliance. In addition you will be responsible for performing data analytics to produce Business
- The key responsibilities for the role will work with minimal supervision, undertaking a full range of end to end data management, reporting, process and data modelling and analysis activities for all business areas.
- Understanding the business requirements for Management Information, Data Analytics and Reporting and providing solutions to meet these business requirements
- Working with Customers to understand their requirements and developing customer reporting pack and customer dashboards
- Owning the MIS and BI toolset (mainly QlikSense) and developing the platform to introduce innovative information and analytical solutions
- Developing the businesses Realtime, Assistive and Proactive analytical capabilities to support innovation and new solutions to be provided to our customers.
- Working with Product Manager to develop new propositions to enhance the company’s portfolio of technology enable products.
- Leading the development of customer and industry insight that leverages rich data sets.
- Managed a team of data and reporting analysts, including managing individual workload, the work stack and backlog of business work requests
- Own the relationship with the business and manage business requirements for reporting system and analytical solutions
- Providing Data Requirements and Analyse for various projects within the business
- To manage development and implementation and ongoing data management standards, policies and procedures.
- Design/Definition of data solutions for the business projects on the work stack
- To act as a key contributor and provide expert advice to other groups on technical and operational issues.
- You will form strong collaborative relationships with the right stakeholders and be able to accelerate the pace of development and pro-actively reduce costs; and that knowledge sharing extends beyond the functional boundary of the role. The post holder will also have a key leadership role in ensuring there is robust concept to market (C2M) process and agile project based working methodology.
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in Data Management and Analytics within the Automotive or Fleet Management industry
- Held a similar senior role within the Business Intelligence and Analytics field
- Good experience in Data Strategy, Profiling and Customer management
- Able to demonstrate success in developing data management and analytics strategies
- Strong technical background with a good understand of the technologies used within Big Data analytics and Business Intelligence
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate, with a degree classification of 2:1 or higher with a component in Data/Analysis
- Good experience with Data Analysis, Quality, Cleaning, Extraction/Validation Tools
- Excellent skills in BI and Analytics toolsets – especially QlikSense
- Project Management skill to deliver projects to time, cost and quality criteria
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and establish good working relationships with people at all levels, and to persuade and negotiate effectively.
- Able to travel independently throughout England, Wales and NI and undertake evening and overnight stays as required
For more information on the role please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource on 07966 971648 for a confidential conversation.
Senior Analytics Manager, Business Intelligence Manager, Reporting and Business Intelligence Analyst, Reporting Manager, Senior Data Analyst Manager, Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Analytics Manager.