|Location||Swindon, Swindon, England|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
Role: Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
I am working exclusively with a market leading manufacturer of street furniture, who provide a wide range of high quality products to a number of industries.
This role is predominantly office based with the opportunity to travel around the UK meeting customers.
You will engage with new and existing customers via email and phone, to generate business opportunities.
Full training and mentoring will be provided to develop the essential skills required to build a successful career with this growing business.
- Offer products to existing and new customers via phone and email into new sectors
- Customer relationship management and development
- Accurately identify costings for all quotations
- Identifying, developing and tracking sales opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use telephone and email to develop and maintain relationships with potential customers
- Pro-actively instigate contact with relevant decision makers/influencers to open and develop possible sales opportunities
- Develop knowledge of products, customers and the marketplace
- Ensure quotations are within company capability (technical, financial & other risks)
- Track quotation through the process, ensuring full communication with all parties
- Negotiate and conclude sales proposal
- Maintain a close working relation with other parts of the business including Sales Support, Marketing, Design and Production
- Participate in the production of costings and quotes when needed
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Attend exhibitions, Company meetings and Sales Team Briefings as required
Skills & Experience Required
- You will need to have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build the type of instant rapport that develops strong relationships.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Organised with the ability to meet strict deadlines and hit sales targets
For more information or to apply, please call Nick Sollis on 01453 829767 or send an email with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk