|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£35000 - £35000|
Location: Solihull (Remote)
6 month FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a growing UK- wide fleet maintenance business with their HQ in Solihull. The role holder will have full responsibility for development of the end to end system and data requirements across multiple platforms as well as process design and compliance.
Reporting into the Chief Information Officer, the role is central to the process of designing, developing and implementing the clearly defined requirements of a solution request. The role involves obtaining, translating planning and designing end to end business requirements, along with reviewing the data systems that integrate hardware, software and communication technologies.
- Assisting with or leading requirements analyses
- Completing business/process and data requirements with ascertain the needs of the end user or customer;
- To be able to critically and objectively review requirements requests, validity of the request and potential solutions around new requirements proposals and ensure they are fit for purpose and meet business and commercial need
- Working closely with the project and programme Managers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and correct data standards against security and legislation.
- Defining software and network requirements in order to set up or alter the system
- Developing, documenting and revising Business standards and processes with aligned metric. Ensure compliance to these and put in place cross-organisation corrective actions plans where required
- Supporting the overall e2e data design with the necessary specifications for the software, data required
- Writing weekly progress reports;
- Supporting UAt and Testing as required.
- Ensuring that the implementation meets customer requirements and is aligned to the data roadmaps and standards.
- Completion of the PIR for Successful Delivery
- Discuss project assignments, progress, outstanding and new issues, performance, holidays, AOB and communication and sign off with the CIO
- Providing Requirements and Analyse for various projects on the work stack
- Lead on systems requirements and design and assist on implementation during delivery phase
- Expertise and knowledge to be able to contribute to systems design and estimating what it will take to implement new processes and changes to our existing systems.
- Provide support to the delivery team on who may require assistance on Project/Feasibility delivery.
- Ability to identify e2e data solution alternatives to tasks/solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- May involve managing project teams involved in the delivery of specific tasks associated with ICT based business transformation programmes, strategic data projects and change initiatives within time, cost and quality parameters.
- To draft reports and make recommendations to senior LT members and project sponsors.
- To support the production of cost/timescale for data solutions design/options and manage expectations as appropriate with customer or Business
Key Skills Required
- High level of competence in own area and ability to provide guidance to other developers, testers and support to our ASG.
- High level of knowledge in relation to the Fleet industry, related systems and processes;
- Fleet Data Systems and process mapping
- Experience of Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience of Software Solutions Design Best Practise
- Experience of finance and billing & Collection systems
- Experience of Including but not limited to - Oracle, .Net, Weblogic & Open-source Technologies
- Experience and understanding of Service Orientated Data Manager & Service Tier’s
- Demonstrable experience of obtaining/running and managing stakeholder sessions – Physically and virtually.
- Maintaining actions/notes to completion from those physical and online sessions
- Translating the Business requirements into an agreed standard methodology for Analysis that can be shared across the business.
- Experience of defining and delivering full data lifecycle within systems design encompassing
- Experience of data systems integration methods and technologies Strong team leadership and people management skills
- Must be highly customer focussed and be able to work collaboratively across organisational boundaries
- Anticipates business needs, investigates the underlying causes and identifies short and long term solutions.
Qualifications and experience
- Graduate level in Business Analysis, Process and Data
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, and to be able to maintain an overview of large volumes of information.
- Good experience with Data Analysis, Quality, Cleaning, Extraction/Validation Tools
- Good experience in Requirements gathering, Profiling and Customer management
- Ability to interact and establish good working relationships with people at all levels, and to persuade and negotiate effectively.
- Ability to adopt a solution-focused approach and demonstrate sound judgement based on knowledge and understanding.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, with good attention to detail to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and presentation skills
- Able to travel independently throughout England, Wales and NI and undertake evening and overnight stays as required.
For more information please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648