|Salary||£60k - 65k per year + Bonus up to 21% + Excellent Benefits|
Job Title: Autonomous Systems Lead
Pay Range/details: Up to circa £65,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Our defence client, a pioneering force in defence, are the lookout for trailblazers to steer the future of Air Domain Weapon Systems. Elevate your career as the Autonomous Systems Team Lead and be at the forefront of shaping the next wave of defence technology, including FCAS/Tempest.
As the Autonomous Systems Team Lead, you'll be the captain of a team of brilliant engineers dedicated to crafting cutting-edge algorithms for Autonomous Systems, Intelligent Systems, and Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Your role is instrumental in shaping the landscape of future defence systems.
You’ll be employed in Bristol, with the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis with flexible hours.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work within this role, you must be a British National and be able to obtain SC or DV clearance.
This role will require 3-4 days per week on site on average.
Key Responsibilities – Autonomous Systems Lead
- Tech Maestro: Act as the GCN technical liaison, fostering strong ties with internal stakeholders and partner companies.
- Partnership Guru: Cultivate fresh collaborations with external organizations, expanding our innovation network.
- Innovation Dynamo: Drive ground-breaking innovations at every stage of our complex weapon systems' lifecycle.
Qualifications & Requirements – Requirements Engineer
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in team management.
- Exceptional communication abilities.
- Proven expertise or solid understanding of algorithm development.
- Authentic passion for innovative technologies and practical applications.
- Degree or equivalent experience in a mathematically substantial field.
- Relevant PhD or Post-Doctoral experience.
- Track record in algorithm research, product development, and support.
- Collaboration experience with external partners.
- Technical proficiency in areas like Command and Control, Dynamic Systems, Sensors, and Autonomous Systems is a major plus.
What we can offer – Requirements Engineer
- Annual bonus up to 21%
- Annual Salary Increase
- Life Assurance
- Genuine Career Progression
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic team!
For more information on this role, please contact Annabel Clifford on 01453 829 536 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a Systems Lead, Domain Lead, Algorithm Lead, Lead Algorithm Developer, Machine Learning Lead, Autonomous Systems Lead may be suitable for this position.
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.