|Salary||£30000 - £37000|
Associate Electronics Engineer - Test Equipment
My client, a leading manufacturer, are currently recruiting for an Associate Electronics Engineer to join their thriving team in Wolverhampton. This is an opportunity to join an industry leading business who are both forward thinking and proactive which means we'll be looking for the same characteristics in you.
This exciting role will see the successful applicant facilitate the development; improvement; build support and commissioning of electro-hydraulic test equipment. The fundamentals of the role include writing software and the design of electronic control systems. The successful individual will be accountable for the entirety of project operations from complex design from specification through prototype design, build test and training for the operators.
- Support Technical Review for the deployment of electronic solutions
- Demonstrate current knowledge and application of safety and industry standards and guidelines in the design and integration of electronic and electrical solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of: top-level architecture, requirements definition, concept, design, verification & validation methods and final release for Test Systems
- Assist the Test Equipment Design Manager with the definition of electronic solutions in the creation of detailed Test Equipment Proposals.
- Prepare and release documentation in support of the Test Equipment Common Development Process.
- Support Root Cause investigations into all aspects of the Test Equipment System and/ or components as required.
- Support with strategies for obsolescence management, maintenance and spares provision.
- Ensure all Health & Safety practices are followed and, any new issues raised during any work activities.
- Support internal and external Quality Audits of deployed Test Equipment solutions.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably a Masters, in a relevant Electronic/ Electrical subject area as a minimum.
- Knowlege and understanfing of analogue and digital electronics.
- Experience in one or more of the following: eCAD, PCB Software, LabView, DOORS, JIRA, MatLab and SubVersion is advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, VISO and Project.
- Knowledge of PC operating platforms (DOS/ Windows/ Microsoft Environments) and Low Level Programming (C++, Visual Basic)
The role is rewarded with a competive salary plus benefits package. For further information on this vacancy send your application today.