|Salary||£19.5k - 25k per year + benefits|
£11.56 per hour temp to perm
An assembly technician is responsible for the construction of smaller components which form units required to complete a whole mechanical or electrical system.
Reporting in to the Assembly Team Leader, your role as an Assembly Technician is to ensure machines are built to specification with zero defects and of high standard quality finish. Machines must be built within the agreed standard build time. Ensure high standards of right first time, build efficiency and service level are consistently achieved. Provide fast resolution to any assembly issues identified and ensure good levels of communication with Operations Team.
- Being responsible for health and welfare of both themselves and fellow team members
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches and written instructions of engineers and other team members and then to assemble as required
- Helping, encouraging and developing other team members within the department as required
- Assisting Team Leader and other team members in continuous improvement activities
- Reporting Health and Safety issues / near misses to Assembly Team Leader
- Updating hours accounting on ERP system in a timely manner
What skills are we looking for?
The right candidate will possess a good attention to detail, be dependable, flexible and customer focused. You will be able to consistently achieve ‘Right First Time’ performance against cost and time scale targets.
What’s in it for you?
If successful, we offer a competitive salary with 25 days + 8 b/hols, a contributory pension, health cash plan, cycle to work, free parking on site, unlimited drinks from vending machine, x4 life assurance.
Please contact email@example.com or call me on 01453 829 532
("manufacturing" or "assembling" or "assembly" or "technician" or "fitter" or "fitting") and ("mechanical" or "electrical" or "electronic")
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.