|£26,474 per year
Position: Assembly Support Operative
Salary: £26474 per annum
Type of position: 12 month contract
We are now seeking to recruit Assembly Support Operative to ensure the assembly team are supported in all critical functions of the process from start to finish.
Responsibilities will include:
• Cleaning of components prior to assembly
• Visual inspection of parts looking for damage/errors
• Managing component & consumable stock levels in assembly area
• Washing of & preparing completed assemblies for paint
• Collation of components, preservation & final packing of completed assemblies
• Assembly of components in line with technical drawings & specification
• Logistical support for relevant components, assemblies & waste across the site
• Identifying and picking parts from Kanban system
• Improving & maintaining a high level of 5S throughout the assembly environments
• Required TPM & maintenance checks
Knowledge & Ability Required
• Strong multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to work on own initiative & manage time effectively
• Willingness to learn new skills to be a part of a multidiscipline team
• High attention to detail
• High level of conscientiousness
• 5S mind set maintaining hand tools and working environment to a high standard
• Familiar with IT basics, Microsoft office and operating system
• The ability to obtain UK Security Clearance.
• Previous experience in an Engineering or Stores environment
• Comfortable with serial & part numbers
Full process specific training will be provided in line with technical specification & practical experience.
If you think this role might be of an interest, please contact Marta Kosno 01453 852 542 and forward your CV to [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.