Assembly Quality Manager
Competitive Salary plus Car Allowance
Assembly Quality Manager needed by an industry leading manufacturer based in Telford. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring standards across all areas of the quality department within assembly.
Main Responsibilities - Assembly Quality Manager
- Control and improve assembly production quality through rigorous auditing processes.
- Work across multiple departments to ensure that assembly production quality standards are upheld.
- Effective communication across internal personnel to allow for the on-time completion of 8D reports, and leading containment, investigation and implementation of countermeasures.
- Conduct internal audits leading to reports detailing potential improvements in the quality process to then be communicated to higher management.
- Design and implement new quality procedures which adhere to the requirements held by external bodies such as the BSI and UL.
Requirements - Assembly Quality Manager
- Minimum of an ONC/HNC in mechanical and/or production engineering.
- City and Guilds or NVQ level 3 in mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- ILM/NVQ Level 4 Supervisory Management or equivalent.
- Experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
For more information regarding this Assembly Quality Manager role please contact Greg Duffus on 01453 829520 or email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.