|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£20700 - £22500|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering affixed term contract within their business. They require an Assembly Operative who will work within the manufacturing team as an assembler.
We are looking for an Assembly Operative who ideally has the following skills:
• Must have previous experience in assembly or a manufacturing / engineering environment.
• Must have high attention to detail and be able to undertake dexterous work.
• You will receive training on assembly and soldering.
• Must be able to work rotating shift of earlies and lates which are 6am – 2pm and 2pm -10pm the following week.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.