|£11 per hour
Temp to Perm (At 3 months)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Production Assembler to join an established non corporate manufacturing business ideally situated between Gloucester and Cheltenham.
You will ideally have experience in a light manufacturing environment, whether that is a mechanical or electrical bias, and be be keen to be involved in both the assembly and functional testing of electrical sub assemblies.
You'll be based in a recently refurbished and modernised facility working with a friendly team that collaborate well, and all contribute to making improvements to the manufacturing practices.
- Assemble various electrical assemblies from kits issued to you
- Assemble various mechanical sub-assemblies from kits issued to you.
- Combining electrical and mechanical sub-assemblies into completed product.
- Runs basic tests on completed units in your work area.
- Pack finished and tested products into specific packaging systems.
- Record test results and keep a detailed log using company database
- Ensure good house keeping ensuring working area is tidy and organised
- Assembly Experience
- A Strong team player
- I.T. Literate
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Mechanical Assemblers, Electrical Assemblers, Electronic Assemblers, Assembly Operatives, Assemblers, Manufacturing Operatives, Production Operatives and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.