|Location||Bourton on the Water|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£9.50 - 9.50 per hour|
Role: Assembly Operative
Employment: Temp (6 Months)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a competent and enthusiastic Assembly Operative to join a committed team in Bourton-on-the-Water, working on an interesting electromechanical product.
You will need to be competent working in a light manufacturing environment with demonstrable assembly skills.
Whilst this is initially a temporary position, due to the scope of work, there is huge potential for long term work or permanent employment
- Assemble electrical assemblies from kits issued to you
- Assemble mechanical sub-assemblies from kits issued to you.
- Combining electrical and mechanical sub-assemblies into completed product.
- Runs basic tests on completed units in your work area.
- Pack finished and tested products into specific packaging systems.
- Record test results and keep a detailed log using company database
- Ensure good house keeping ensuring working area is tidy and organised
- Assembly Experience
- A Strong team player
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for mechanical assemblers, test technicians, assembly technicians, assemblers, solderers and electronic assemblers.