|Salary||£30k - 35k per year|
Position: Assembly & Test Technician
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Our client is a leading provider of equipment and service solutions to technically challenging sectors around the globe.
Job Role – Assembly & Test Technician
The Assembly and Test Technician shall build and calibrate company products. In this role you shall build, fault find and document the production of products.
Duties – Assembly & Test Technician
• Build various stages of assemblies
• Solder to IPC standards (Training available)
• Able to recognise electronic components.
• Understand electrical wiring and mechanical drawings
• Familiar with a range of hand tools
• Test to in house specifications
• Timely completion of product testing
• Manage your own time effectively.
• Work within an EPA (Electrostatic Protected Area)
Experience/Qualifications – Assembly & Test Technician
• BTEC/NVQ or equivalent in electrical or electronic engineering
Candidates who are currently an Electronic Technician, Electrical Technician, Production Operator, Manufacturing Operator, Electronic Assembler, Electrical Assembler, Technician, Wireperson and Test Technician
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.