|Salary||£11 - £11|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Mechanical Assembler to join their business on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a Mechanical Fitter who ideally has the following skills:
- Must be able to read and understand complex engineering drawings.
- Apprentice trained is advantageous.
- Aerospace experience would be advantageous.
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, will be advantageous.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Lots of overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.