Job title – Applications Engineer
Location – Bristol
My client is an industry leading specialist machine build company working primarily with automotive and aeronautical customers. They are currently looking for an applications engineer with technical knowledge of engineering and CAD/CAM as well as sales experience to join their team working both on site in Bristol.
The Role – Applications Engineer
- Being able to assist customers when taking orders using technical knowledge and an understanding of CAD drawings.
- Gathering the information needed to provide an accurate quote to customers.
- Present analysis and solutions when required to aid customers with their orders.
- Follow up and progress sales opportunities up to and including the point of sale.
- Be able to quickly build and maintain relationships with other members of the business as well as customers.
The Skills/Qualifications – Applications Engineer
- Degree qualified in mechatronics or relevant qualification
- Experience with AutoCAD 2D as well as familiarity with 3D modelling
- Competent with Microsoft office as well as CRM and SAP packages.
- Commercial mindset and an understanding of sales
- Good personal skills, able to build rapport with customers/team members.
- Good communication and listening skills
What we can offer you – Applications Engineer
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday with an annual increase scheme up to 25 days
- Company pension
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Onsite parking
- Core hours of 8am – 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
For further information about this role please contact Henry on 01453 829793.