|Location||Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England|
|Salary||£24k - 24.5k per year + Company Car|
Job Title – CAD/CAM Training Engineer
Location – Kidderminster (Some UK Wide Travel Required)
Salary - £24500 OTE
My client who are a global leader within the CNC and Machine Tool industry are currently seeking a CAD/CAM Training Engineer to join their team. The role would be primarily based out of their head office in Kidderminster however will also involve a reasonable amount of national travel to deliver training on their Customers sites.
The Role – CAD/CAM Training Engineer
- Providing on site demonstrations and training to customers around the UK.
- Install software solutions packages.
- Work with offline CAD/CAM and Systems control software
- Analyse customer working methods and provide feedback on potential improvements.
- Provide technical support to customers and colleagues over the phone.
Skills/Qualifications - CAD/CAM Training Engineer
- Engineering based educational background to degree or HNC level.
- Previous experience working with sheet metal design and production equipment.
- Strong IT skills including administration and networking knowledge.
- Ability and flexibility to stay away at customer sites across the UK when required.
- Confident in public speaking and presenting situations.
What we can offer you - CAD/CAM Training Engineer
- Company pension and Healthcare scheme.
- Company car.
- 25 days annual leave as standard.
- Significant in-house training and personal development opportunities.