|Salary||£32k - 34k per year|
Role: Application Engineer
Industry: Engineering, Oil & Gas, Chemical Equipment
My Client is a world leader in the provision of highly technical industrial technology destined for the chemical processing, Oil & Gas and Water Services. They are currently looking to appoint an additional Application Engineer to contribute towards commercial and technical excellence in the manufacturing development process.
You can expect to be working in a busy ‘Manufacture to Order’ environment where you will be able to liaise closely with internal engineers and sales persons as well as clients across Oil and Gas and Chemical Processing industries.
You will need to possess a strong combination of commercial acumen and mechanical engineering understanding to be successful in this role. But in return you can expect to receive an impressive salary alongside an above average benefits package
As an Application Engineer you will be involved in:
- Presenting technical solutions to clients and other industry professionals.
- Creating and developing proposal and enquiry documents for the purposes of quotation, purchase and manufacture.
- Requesting quotations from equipment suppliers.
- Evaluating sub-vendor proposals and responding to technical bid queries
- Carrying out single and inter-discipline checks and reviews.
- Attending and participating in client meetings as the technical expert.
- Attending and participating in HAZOPs, project kick off meetings,
- Visiting client assets to gain fully understanding of technical requirements.
- Mechanical, Business or Chemical Engineering Qualifications
- Experience and knowledge of process engineering solutions (Desirable)
- Strong customer facing skills
To make an application for this role please submit your CV or for more information call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or send a CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Project Engineers, Process Engineers, Application Technicians, Pump Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Sales Engineers and commercial engineers.