|Salary||£28k - 33k per year|
Role: Application Engineer - Control Systems
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and leading business who manufacture bespoke products for use across the UK.
This is a vearied position that will enable you to work on both technical aspects of engineering aswell as the customer facing commercial side of the business.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Support (remote or onsite) installing, configuring, testing and maintaining systems, application software and system management tools.
- Designing and clarifying system architecture for new orders.
- Technical support of in field issues and faults – diagnosing issues and managing corrective actions.
- Technical support of supply chain and production – liaising with suppliers on bill of material revisions.
- Ensure all embedded software updates are carried out for production and associated in field systems.
- Liaising with 3rd party designers of control system, reporting bugs, faults and managing implementation of future developments in hardware, software and APP.
- Internal testing of control system changes and associated sensors.
- Delivery of training (possibly on site) to new installation teams.
Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of embedded control systems
- Experience with working with electrical control systems essential.
- Ability to create and interpret wiring diagrams.
- Experience with dealing and communicating (verbal and written) with clients is desirable
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Controls Engineers, Applications Engineers, Software Engineers, Product Engineers, Systems Engineers and more.