|Salary||£22k - 24k per year|
Position Administrator / Coordinator (other office based roles also avaialble)
Location Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Salary £22,000 - £24,000
Benefits 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Healthcare plans, generous pension contribution
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my very welcoming client. They are a market leader in their sector and are striving to add to their already impressive team.
The main purpose of this role is to efficiently process all reports returned from the craft teams after works on-site have been completed and accurately keep all records up to date. This includes liaising with internal stakeholders as well as submitting details to external contacts within expected time-scales
• Liaise in a clear and timely manner with customers and internal staff via approved systems, emails and phone calls
• Assist in Collating performance statistics for monthly KPI reporting within departmental SLA’s.
• Ensure the accurate and timely updating of the master spreadsheet.
• Liaise with Asset Value claims team and as laid team to enable project closure and Asset Value claims.
• Assist the Team Leader in collating information for project handover.
• Update clients on complete and incomplete works.
• Carry out other administrative duties as required
• Promote and demonstrate a culture of Health Safety & Quality at all times
• Work within Policies and Procedures.
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
• Strong approach to customer service
• Commercial awareness
• Well organised
• Strong communications skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office software
• Ability to work within a team
• Previous experience in the utility sector.
• Previous administration or coordination experience
• Competitive starting salary
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day a year after two complete years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days
• Death in Service Insurance (3x salary)
• 5% Employer Pension Contribution
• Private Medical Insurance (following successful probation)
• Cycle to work scheme
Please apply now or for further details, please contact Nick Fryatt by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829524 / 07525 594675
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.