|£26k per year
Role – Administrator
Location – Hereford
Salary - £26,000
Shift – 8am – 4:30pm (3.30pm Friday finish)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join an established engineering company based in Hereford.
This market leading engineering business, operating in a wide range of industries including aerospace, defence, automotive and transportation.
- Raise accurate purchase orders covering equipment, goods & services for the site
- Process invoices to ensure suppliers are paid
- Assist site management with accounts teams with admin taks
- Process payroll & timesheet data and maintain absence and holiday records
- Administer front of house reception, telephone services and visitor control in a courteous and professional manner
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Must be highly organised with an unfailing attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong PC literacy with proven MS Office skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication
- Adaptable and flexible to competing demands and deadlines
Salary / package:
- Pension - match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- Free parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv [email protected]
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.u
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.