|Salary||£9.63 - 9.63 per hour + Holiday Pay|
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Pay Range/details: £9.63 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary
My client, based in Darlington, is looking for 10x Administrative Assistants to join their Mail Room team on a temporary ongoing basis. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the mail room and that the relevant departments receive the required documents/mail.
Key Responsibilities – Administrative Assistance
- Handling, opening and sorting mail
- Preparing applicant information for scanning and distribution
- Returning evidence to applicants and adhering to internal security procedures and complying with the Data Protection Act
- Demonstrating a commitment to quality and a high level of customer service
- Escalating non-standard and difficult situations to the Team Leader
- Willing to undertake various duties to meet goals, objectives and deadlines
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and processes at all times
- Reporting any known breaches to the Line Manager
Qualifications & Requirements – Administrative Assistance
- Excellent dexterity
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent timekeeping
- Methodical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- GCSE or equivalent qualification at Grade (C)/(4) or above in English and Maths
What we can offer – Administrative Assistance
- Onsite parking
- Hourly Rate of £9.63 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Hours of work - Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Potential temp to perm opportunities for the right candidate
Due to the nature of my client’s work, you must be able to undergo and pass a DBS and Credit Check. My client is ideally looking to start candidates on Monday 30th May 2022, so you must be available to start on this date.
For more information on this role, please contact Lucy Bull on 01453 829 799 or send an up-to-date, Word Document copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Candidates who are currently an Administrative Assistant, Mail Room Operative, Mail Sorter or Mail Room Attendant may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.