|Salary||£21000 - £25000|
An opportunity has become available for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing business and work from their newly built facility in Avonmouth.
You will be joining a UK wide business with a prestige reputation for the services they offer to their customers. The business is based within service and repair of a range of Heavy and Light Commercial vehicles and operate with 32 dealerships around the UK.
You will be working within a team and your duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Consolidation of weekly forecasts
- Daily reconciliation of the bank account
- Process PDQ, cash, cheque and direct debit receipts and chase sites for invoice allocation receipts
- Process warranty self billing (SBI) payments
- Code and authorise orders and invoices
- Process employee expense claim forms
- Monthly sustainability reporting
- Monthly VAT checks
- Prepare and post journals
- Prepare intercompany transfer documents (IDJVs)
- Assist other colleagues as necessary and carry out ad hoc tasks as required by the Dealership Accountant
- Ensure that our companies’ code of conduct for customers, suppliers and staff is adhered to at all times we maintain the company’s integrity and transparency policy.
- Observe, apply and comply with the Group Health & Safety and Environmental Policy at all times and report to the Regional Director any breaches of this policy.
Previous expeirence working within Accounts, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control or Finance would be advantageous for this postiion.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday starting at 08:30 and finishing at 17:00.
A salary of up to £25,000 is available for the successful candidate along with an industry leading benefits package.
For further information please apply with an updated CV or call Alex Paull directly on 01453 852568.