|Salary||£38k - 42k per year|
Role: Commercial Manager/Regional Account Manager
Location: South West Region
Industry: Highways/Traffic Management Systems
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum (37.5 hours)
Additional: Company vehicle provided
South West Region with a core client base in and around Gloucestershire, Bristol, Swindon and Oxfordshire
Additional limited coverage in South Wales, Cornwall/Devon and Berkshire
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager or Account Manager to join a successful and expanding business in the traffic and highways management industry.
In this role you will have a hybrid function taking responsibility for existing account management, BD opportunities and growing the businesses market share in your region.
This is a home-based role that comes with an expectation to be in the field liaising with clients and identifiying potential new business opportunities in the industry.
- Develop relationships with customers to grow business and improve margins.
- Providing advice and guidance on products and training
- Supporting local Commercial Manager’s with their accounts when requested.
- Identify new markets and opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales strategy.
- Competitor research to identify and expand market share.
- Main point of contact for communication for nominated key accounts within region.
- Ensure follow up on all quotations to conclusion, updating and recording progress.
- Effective and regular client visits to maintain strong business relationships
- Support promotional activities with customers.
- Provide support at relevant industry exhibitions and conferences.
- Attend internal meetings as required.
- Work alongside the senior management team in achieving business objectives
- Excellent Sales Skills.
- Detailed understanding of market sector activity.
- Strong negotiating skills and proven ability to retain margin.
- Able to demonstrate customer retention
- Time management and planning
- Experienced Highways Sector/Traffic Management or Signalling
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Sales Engineers, Account Managers, Sales Managers, Proposals Engineers, Quotation Engineers and Business Development Executives.