|Salary||£55k - 60k per year + Car Allowance|
Job Title: ABAP Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Work Type: Remote/Work from Home
Job Location: St Albans
Rate: £55,000 to £60,000 per annum + Car Allowance
Profile – ABAP Developer
Our client is a leading figurehead in the UK food sector, with an unparalleled pedigree dating back to the early 18th century. They are currently seeking an ABAP Developer to join their team busy SAP Development Team.
Job Role – ABAP Developer
Reporting to the Senior ABAP Developer this role will involve designing, developing, and maintaining custom solutions within the SAP system to meet company needs. The ABAP Developer shall utilise expertise in ABAP programming and SAP technologies to optimise SAP applications, enhancing performance, and ensuring seamless integration with other systems.
Duties – ABAP Developer
• Design, develop, and maintain custom SAP applications, reports, enhancements, and interfaces to support business processes.
• Customise and extend standard SAP modules to meet specific organisational requirements.
• Collaborate with business partners, solution architects and functional consultants to understand business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
• Deliver successful SAP Development project work, change requests and critical BAU support.
• Assist the SAP ABAP Development Lead in reviewing work packages and giving timescales for completion.
• Conduct thorough testing and debugging of code, as well as assist in troubleshooting and resolving production issues.
• Maintain comprehensive documentation for developed code and solutions.
• Stay up to date with the latest SAP technologies and best practices.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
Experience/Qualifications – ABAP Developer
• ABAP experience including, but not limited to ALV Reporting, Enhancement techniques (BAdI's, User-Exits, Implicit enhancements etc), SAPScript, Smartforms and LSMW.
• Experience in EDI and IDocs development, configuration, and processing.
• Functional knowledge of core modules in particular SD, FI/CO, MM and PP.
Candidates who are currently an SAP Developer, SAP ABAP Programmer, SAP Software Engineer, SAP Systems Developer, ABAP Consultant, SAP Technical Consultant, SAP Integration Developer, SAP Application Developer and SAP Workflow Developer could be suitable for this role.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to mark.dav[email protected] or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.