|Salary||£24.5k - 25k per year + Company Car|
Job Title – 2nd Line IT support Engineer
Location – Kidderminster
Salary - £25,000 (negotiable based on experience) + Company Car
My client who are a global leader within the CNC and Machine Tool industry are currently seeking a 2nd Line IT support Engineer to join their team. The role would be based out of their head office in Kidderminster but will also include national and European travel as required. My client are interested in speaking to engineers who are looking to transition into the IT field.
The Role – 2nd Line IT support Engineer
- Networking PCs across internal intranets and the internet.
- Control the operation of sheet metal processing machines
- Fault finding and technical support for customers.
- Supporting the hardware and IT elements of CNC machines
The skills/qualifications – 2nd Line IT support Engineer
- Past experience in engineering including an understanding of machine operation and fault finding.
- An interest in IoT, Remote support and Industry 4.0 products
- An understanding of computer networks including IPv4, DHCP, Firewall, Routing and RDC technologies.
- General PC hardware skills
- Good personal skills such as the ability to communicate and build relationships with customers
- Ability to work in isolation or as part of a team
What we can offer you – 2nd Line IT support Engineer
- Full training given through in-house programme
- Company car
- Company pension and private healthcare
- 25 day annual leave